Forever Young

This is for you :)
Wednesday 7 March 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Wuwuwuwu. I miss you. It's funny kan! I'm the one who left you alone and i'm the one who miss you in the first place. I don't know how to tell you why i want to end our relationship. Two months together is such a blast! Note that. I'm starting to know what is like being in a relationship. It's like we've known each other so well. But unfortunately, we are not. We did sweets things, but i wonder is that going to last?

I'm afraid, i will loves you more than you do. I want to bury my loves towards you. That's why i left you. I'm scared of taking the risk if you leave me before i do. Because at that moment, i might not let you go. I have one confession here, i hate when my friends compliment you as a handsome fella. I really hate that. It's like i'm sharing you with everyone. Ugh, so childish? Umm yea.

Your imperfections makes you look perfect. Even though, you've always said that you're such a useless person. No baby, no. You're perfect in my eyes. I like the way you comforts me. I like the way you quiet when i talks craps on the phone. I like your way of saying i'm just beautiful me when i cut my hair t o a super retarded style. It's like a dream that full of colours, happiness, joys, smiles and loves :) 

I really don't want our relationship to end. But it did. Because of my silly words to you, I've lost you forever. It hurts. But it's better now than later. I actually forwarding to say SORRY .  But you've replaced me. It's only few weeks, i've left you. How fast eh, you replace me with another better one. 

It's alright. I'm okay.

I'm moving on. The sun still shines my life even without you. The lights filled up my heart with lovely futures and hopes. 

I've nothing to say anymore. Enough here. Enough with the hurts. 


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction