Forever Young

I miss my past.
Saturday 3 March 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Back then, I was wild and young. I did everything I want. No pretenders. I don't know what is falling in love. I don't hurt. But now, everything seems so hard. Friends are liddat and like this. How can i survive when i need to take care of everyone's feelings. What worst is I need to sacrifice my feelings for them where as I'm hurt inside? I miss my childhood moment. Ya Allah, kau berikanlah kesabaran dan kekuatan untuk menghadapi segala dugaan yang diberikan. 

Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Adil. What goes around comes around. Try to smile and take a wudhu and pray. Ask Allah for forgiveness. Sesungguhnya, setiap dugaan yang diberikan adalah tiket untuk mengurangkan dosa yang telah dibuat. Sabar riesya. 

People nowadays are so pessimist. 

Ya Allah, please make things easy. You're the greatest. 

Ya Allah, i decided to let him go. I'm so dishonourable to lead him into Islam. I have tried. Ya Allah, forgive me. I have faith in you. Give him nur hidayah, Ya Allah. Open his heart to love Islam. Bring him to the right path, i'm begging, Ya Allah. 

It's hard to let him go though. However, seeing him like that doesn't make any changes. 


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction