Forever Young

THAT.PICTURE.HURT.MY.DAMN.FEELIN' :(
Saturday 11 February 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
I know, it was recently. I saw the shirt you're wearing.. You know, it hurts seeing you in a picture with someone else and not with me. Even us don't have a picture together. Not fair.. I know, that girl is way prettier than me, perfect than me and everything i'm not. Seeing you beside her , it looks like you and her are love birds.


IT.HURTS.ME.SO.MUCH

I was enthusiastic to meet you actually, today. But then i saw that picture. So, it sort of ruined my mega mood. Yes baby, yes. I'm easy jealous. This shows that i care about you all-the-time. But i just don't show it. I talk about you all-the-time. Because i'm freaking missing you every seconds. But you? Do you really appreciate our relationship to the best? I wonder. Do you even love me?

"i miss you"


   then, act like one!





Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction