Forever Young

Perception is so subjective.
Friday 24 February 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Sometimes, we can't be what peoples wants. Because we hardly can change ourselves. Friends are also subjective thing. Like yeah. Sometimes, we hurt, happy, sad, heartbroken and many feelings i can't describe. When people labelled you with the things that makes you feel bad. That's so upset you isn't? Because every creatures has feelings. Especially the sensitive ones. Sometimes you just gotta to tell them why do you hate them so much? If you didn't tell them, how can they understand what you felt. Just don't labelled and judge people easily. Sometimes what you hate is what you love. 

Now i'm going to tell you about me. I don't feel like i'm as what you describe me to others. Doesn't it great if you just be frank to me? Because you can't eliminate me in your life. I'm a part of your daily life. I have a feelings too! Do you like if people hated you in the first place and you don't even know why? Hence, you can even pretend to act normal to me although you hate me. Why so mean guuuuuuurl? I can feel the difference of how you treated me. Cause' i do have a feelings too! 

Don't be too selfish and full out of yourself. You make me felt like i'm stranger! I'd love to treat you as strangers too but i can't. Why? Because I've known  you in the first place! I'm not a kind of girl who easily forgot friend. Ugh, you people make me depressed. I'm over this dramatic scenes. I've said it. So, i'm moving on. Through my life as usual with a beautiful smile i can produce. Ehehehe. So perasan. Wait, is that laugh even real? Who cares.


Living my rock life as usual! 




Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction