Forever Young

All I want is you. Only you. fer now
Friday 10 February 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
I hope the tittle doesn't explain what i gotta say. Okay peeps, it's true. It's related to crush and boyfriend. It's really hard to handle the whole missy thingy? I miss him :/ But my heart says, no,never,don't. Don't call him. Let him know you're doing fine without him. But the fact is, i'm missing him the whole 2 days and 6 hours. It's hurts inside . Worse to worst is I'm starting to loving you and it's killing me inside. Cause' you're my super drug. No, it's not lyrics.



                 This is from the bottom of my heart. I didn't text you, i didn't call you, i don't wanna meet you and all those excuses are lies. I'm scared if i text you everyday, if i call you, if i meet you i would love you more. You know, i might not reply your i love you greet. It's not that i don't love you. It's because of my ego. But inside, you're my heart! Note that, boy. Do you know how foolish i am because of you? I stalked your facebook time to time. I've always wanted to know your updates. I stalked your facebook since you ever signed it up. I stalked all your activities.


                 Your ex-girlfriends too. I end up hurts. Again and ever again. My tears wasted AGAIN. But i realized, it's your past. No matter how much i waste my tears all over again of your past, we can't turn back. It's already happened. So, i decided to smile. It was fake. But then, it's turning a real smile bit by bits. I smile because i love you and i don't care how many girlfriends you've had before. But i want you for the future. Do you even know, i'm in worries for every seconds? I'm scared you'll fall in love with another girl. Cause i realized, i'm not perfect for you. I hated every girl who intend to meet you. This feelings sucks. I'm easy jealous actually but i'm not stupid to show you my jealousy. I miss you. I want you. But i just can't dial your number cause' i'm egoistic.I can't believe i actually wrote this. Of course, you won't read this.



Be mine forever?



Thanks for reading :)




. Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction